- The first trading company "Mikasa Trade Shokai" is founded by Hiromichi Kyoya (The first generation of Mikasa) to import machine tools.
- The first factory is founded in Tatebayashi city.
- The company name is altered to "Mikasa Sangyo Co., Ltd."
- Tamping Rammer model MTR-60 is manufactured for the first time in Japan.
- A second factory is founded in Kasukabe city.
- Export to Australia, New Zealand, Europe, and North America is started.
- The first entry to BAUMA(http://www.bauma.de) exhibition.
- Parts and service center is established.
- Distribution center is established.
- ISO 9001 certification is acquired.
- Shanghai Mikasa (http://www.sh-mikasas.com/) is founded in China.
- ISO 14001 certification is acquired.
- Mikasa New logo color.
- Mikasa Vietnam Co.,Ltd. was established as local corporation (Manufacturing Base) in Vietnam.
- Mikasa new world head quarter.
1950’ Honjo(Tokyo) Factory
MIKASA Stand at Bauma2016
MIKASA Stand at Bauma China2016