MIKASA is a World leading manufacturer producing light-sized Compaction Equipment for the construction industry and other applications.
Our product line includes Tamping Rammers, Forward Compactors, Reversible Compactors, Hand Guided Vibration Rollers among other specialized equipment.
Based in Tokyo, Japan, the company has assumed a dominant position over the past 80 years in its export business which is helping Mikasa products to take prominent positions in U.S.A., Europe, Asia and other countries.
It is through the strength of our global distribution partners that we are able to create such a worldwide success.
To learn more about our official distributors for Mikasa products, please see "GLOBAL NETWORK"
- The first trading company "Mikasa Trade Shokai" is founded by Hiromichi Kyoya (The first generation of Mikasa) to import machine tools.
- The first factory is founded in Tatebayashi city.
- The company name is altered to "Mikasa Sangyo Co., Ltd."
- Tamping Rammer model MTR-60 is manufactured for the first time in Japan.
- A second factory is founded in Kasukabe city.
- Export to Australia, New Zealand, Europe, and North America is started.
- The first entry to BAUMA(http://www.bauma.de) exhibition.
- Parts and service center is established.
- Distribution center is established.
- ISO 9001 certification is acquired.
- Shanghai Mikasa (http://www.sh-mikasas.com/) is founded in China.
- ISO 14001 certification is acquired.
- Mikasa New logo color.
- Mikasa Vietnam Co.,Ltd. was established as local corporation (Manufacturing Base) in Vietnam.
- Mikasa new world head quarter.
- On 2017 8th April, Mikasa markes 80 years since 1937.
1950’ Honjo(Tokyo) Factory
MIKASA Stand at Bauma2016
MIKASA Stand at Bauma China2016